Saturday, January 4, 2014

1 year old blog

It's official! I've now posted on this blog for  a year as of today! (I'm making today this blog's birthday even if it hasn't been 365 posts just because I feel like it and I can!) Ever since I started writing this blog I've come to see how it's meant more to me each day. In committing myself to posting something positive each day so that that positivity can spread, I feel like I've become more positive person which has helped me get through times that aren't so... happy. What I especially like about keeping this blog is that it gives me a way to reach out to people. I figure, if I can make someone smile every day, then I'm doing pretty well. So here's to another year of this blog and the continuation of my goal to always make each post a dose of happiness for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment