Friday, January 3, 2014

Cold weather jokes

Since it's rather cold in Boston I thought because laughing makes me feel warmer, I'd post some jokes about cold weather.  (No I did not come up with them myself, I just thought they were funny! :) They came from these websites: http://www.jokes4us.com/miscellaneousjokes/weatherjokes/winterjokes.html; and http://www.funnp.com/jokes/10_funny_jokes_about_cold_weather.html)
    Q. What's the difference between 'weather' and 'climate'?
    A. You can’t 'weather' a tree, but you can 'climate'!

    Q:What is the opposite of a cold front?
    A warm back!

    Q: What's an ig?
    A snow house without a loo!

    Q: If the sun shines while it's snowing, what should you look for? 
    A: Snowbows!

    Q: When are your eyes not eyes? 
    A: When the cold Arctic wind makes them water!

    So now I'm going to cuddle up in bed and hibernate  at least til the windchill gets above 0 degrees Fahrenheit! Stay warm everyone! (If you're already living in a warm climate, today I'm officially jealous of you but my spirit feels warmer thinking about such warmer places!)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment