Thursday, January 30, 2014

Courage!

"I beg you take courage, the brave soul can mend even in disaster." -Catherine the Great

I like this quote because I really do believe everyone has a lot of courage inside them. I think that's what keeps people going. There's so many things that happen in a life and people face them and to me that really is the beauty of living. Sometimes when things were really bad and I thought I'd never get through it, somehow each day I felt a little stronger for getting through the day before. Maybe  on a basic level, that's all being brave really is, finding a way to keep hoping that tomorrow will be better and working to make it so. Dear reader, wherever you might be, I hope that each day brings you strength and hope and is happier than the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment