Sunday, January 12, 2014

Funny News

It's happened again, I've actually found 2 news stories that actually made me laugh. Granted the first story happened a while back, but I still found out about it today and I really did laugh out loud when I read it!

Around Christmas time, some very nice dog owners got their pet a present he apparently adored (or at least got extremely excited about!) They got the dog 210 water bottles! (read the actual story here). Why they got the dog 210 water bottles and not 365 (one for every day of the year which would have made so much more sense of course,) I don't know. However, it's lovely to see a happy animal. I guess the next trick will be getting the excited dog to stand still long enough to teach it how to drink out of the water bottles. Otherwise the devoted owner may end up having a rather sudden flood on their hands.

More recently: A man in Florida decided to steal an ATM machine-it was a drive through machine so I guess it wasn't stuck in a building.  He used a forklift to pull off the heist. He also stole the forklift from a construction site by the way but to his credit he did take the forklift back to the site-it would have been a bit of a giveaway anyway.  (To read the full story click here).  They haven't yet found the guy so maybe all the trouble he took to steal the machine was worth it. Maybe I can see a shred of sense in his plan-instead of being messy and sticking up an entire bank, he just settled for the ATM, no muss no fuss!


No comments:

Post a Comment