Saturday, January 18, 2014

Happy Birthday to A.A. Milne

“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever”-Winnie the Pooh (by A.A. Milne)


Today is A.A. Milne's birthday and were he alive today and still writing books of the wonderful bear Winnie the Pooh, he would be 131 years old. I always liked Winnie the Pooh because as a children's book character he was always very innocent and sweet and reading about him and/or seeing him in films always made me feel good inside. I have to admit I've always had a soft spot for Winnie the Pooh and his friend Piglet. There was never a dull moment with them and like Winnie the Pooh I believe that there's nothing like a nice cup of tea and honey to put my world right again!



No comments:

Post a Comment