Thursday, January 23, 2014

My family's favorite jokes

I come from a family of pretty funny people who like to joke around so I thought I'd share some of the jokes we like best! (Well, we all thought they were funny even if they might be slightly on the bad side!)

Joke 1: 
TV Announcer:  Do you have anything you'd like to say to the audience tonight?
Miss America Pageant Contestant: Yes I do! I want everyone to know I want piece on earth!
TV Announcer: Ok well, which piece do you want that to be?

Joke 2:
Person 1: Are you all right?
Person 2: No....I'm half left!

Joke 3:
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

Joke 4:
Q: When is a door not a door?
A: When it's a jar!

Joke 5: 
Mannequin 1: How come you get all the really fancy clothes?
Mannequin 2: What can I say? I'm not you're average dummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment