Monday, February 24, 2014

Audrey Hepburn was thoughtful!

"I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it."-Audrey Hepburn

I always liked Audrey Hepburn's movies and although I realize she was just playing a part, this quote seems to fit how I thought she might be like in reality. I like the quote because a I feel like so many good things have happened to me in ways that I better than I could have thought possible. Often, as Audrey says these things come randomly. This doesn't mean I don't work for good things to happen but the spontaneity of some good things make life more exciting for me. Regardless, even if we aren't Audrey Hepburns, I still think everyone is a star to me as I feel everyone's spirit shines brightly without even trying.



No comments:

Post a Comment