Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Funny signs

I've seen signs posted in random places in doctors' offices and sold in stores that have made me laugh a lot. I thought I'd share them.

  • "If you are grumpy, obnoxious or just plain rude, you will be charged $(insert amount of money) for dealing with you." I saw this quote on a sheet of paper on the wall in a doctor's office somewhere and thought it was funny. I figure if it gets more people to be pleasant then it's amazing!
  • I don't actually know where the sign below is from but I saw it on the internet and thought it was sweet although I have a suspicion that hyper children with puppies would be difficult to handle!
    Photo from: http://izismile.com/2010/04/22/funny_signs_about_unattended_kids_.html
     
  • One of my really good friends saw this sign below in a store and couldn't resist holding it-I like to think there's a rebel in all of us! (With our without a cause!)



 Whatever signs might be in your life, I hope that you feel more cheerful for seeing them!





    


No comments:

Post a Comment