Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Fair Lady Was Registered today

One of my favorite movie musicals My Fair Lady was registered today in 1957. Although I do admit it's a very long musical, it has always made me feel happy. I really like the songs in it, especially "I Could Have Danced All Night" because it's romantic and because I hope that at some point in life everyone feels so happy they could indeed dance all night! I also like the song   "Without You" because to me  the song is about how the main character, Eliza Dolittle finally realizes she can be her own person, stand on her own two feet, and that she's not going to let anyone hold her back. Even if you don't dance all night (as it does get rather tiring) I hope that you do follow your goals like Eliza did  and just bloomin' don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment