Friday, February 21, 2014

Things I believe in

For whatever reason I've been thinking more about things I believe in and just because I can, I thought I'd list some of the things I believe in. I figure writing them down makes it more official! (The list is in no particular order.)

*Love-it's the best thing there is.
*God- I like the idea that when I feel like everything in my life is crazy at least there's always something there to help me get by.
*My family- I love them. Enough said.
*My friends because I love them too.
*Myself-I feel like if I don't believe in myself then what can I believe in?
*Laughter- it's the best medicine!
*Being happy-  choosing to find something to be happy about helps me get through things- and write this blog of course.
*Having fun! It's one of the many things that makes life worth living! 
*Public transportation. It's revolutionized my life!
*People in general because there's a bit of awesomeness in everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment