Friday, March 14, 2014

A cheer for all Paralympians

To Paralympians

You've made it to the Paralympics!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
In whatever your sport you compete
Whether it's skiing, snowboarding, curling or playing hockey
No matter what happens I know you'll do great!

I know you'll do really well
Because you've come so far already
And there's always more to do
Which is why I like watching all of you
Because all athletes inspire me too

Although I have been sledding
I think it would be cool to sled and play hockey all at once
And I'd like to race on skis down a mountain as fast as possible
It all sounds like fun.
And it must be even better once the race is won

To me everyone in the Paralympics is a winner
Because you've come so far
And I hope that you'll never let anything stop you
So you can go even farther
Which is why I continue to root for everyone
And as always I wish everyone the very best!


No comments:

Post a Comment