Thursday, March 27, 2014

Everyone's a Star to Me!

"Every man and every woman is a star" -Aleister Crowley (British Oculist and Mystic-1875-1947)

I really like this quote mainly because I believe in its truthfulness and I like the fact that the man who wrote it really believed in magic. Maybe we aren't all in movies or big shows but I believe everyone is good at something and has a lot of gifts to offer the rest of the world. When I was younger there used to be  an amateur theater company close to my house that would put on plays for kids and I used to like getting the actors' autographs because one day when they made it "big" then I could say I knew them when they got their start which felt cool at the time. I like the idea that everyone has the opportunity to make their mark on the world and to be remembered for it. It may sound a bit strange but in a way I wish I could get all sorts of people's autographs because I see it as yet another way I can show people how awesome I think they are in general.  I also believe there's magic in all of us and that magic should be recognized as much as possible. I hope everyone lets some of the light that I know is in them shine out through their talents because I believe everyone has star power that needs to be seen, felt, and most of all enjoyed!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment