Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My favorite muppet....

Apparently there's a Muppet movie coming out soon which is very exciting to me mostly because I grew up very much in love with Sesame Street (so much so that my mum used the show to teach me how to tell time-she'd say "Margaret, we'll go out in an hour." Since an hour sounded like an eternity she'd then say "it's not that long-just one Sesame Street" which of course was enough explanation for me.) Anyway, the fact that a Muppet Movie  is coming out got me thinking that if I could be a Muppet I'd like to be Kermit the Frog just because I like singing and he's very soulful with songs like "It's not Easy Being Green" and "Rainbow Connection" He's also funny so he has the right combination of good traits that makes him loveable! So even if it's not easy being green, he makes it classy!


No comments:

Post a Comment