Monday, March 31, 2014

Maggie takes the train

I don't know why I'm so excited about this but today I unexpectedly took a train back to my apartment. Usually I take the metro home after work but I had to meet a friend closer to where she worked and because I got lost trying to get back home, I finally found a train station and decided to take the train back into town. I realize taking the commuter rail is something people do every day but I still think it's quite fun to do things unexpectedly like that. My family and I only used to take trains when we were on holiday or going to some special event or something like that. Traveling on a train seems special to me even if it's just going home. (After all, home is a nice place to go to.) Plus this train helped me get home safe and sound and warm which was lovely as it was cold out.  So for once getting lost was quite fun and slightly nostalgic. Hooray for unexpected pleasures!


No comments:

Post a Comment