Thursday, March 6, 2014

Places I'd go.....

Since it's been really cold in Boston people were talking today about where they'd go if they could go some place warm. It got me thinking of places I'd like to go because I've always liked traveling-it's fun to see places and do new things. Below is a list of places I'd like to go. I'll try and get to all of them as I'd like to be a globe trotter!
  •  Puerto Rico-I have some friends I'd like to visit and it looks beautiful.
  • Louisiana - I'd like to go to Mardi Gras and eat real Cajun food that's made there.
  •  Cuba- I'd like to see it especially for the historical aspects because I like history-plus there's the appeal of it being a forbidden thing to do. 
  • Georgia-I'd like to see Savannah and all the history there.
  • Alaska-there's a story behind this: my mum has this audio tape of me when I was about 3 and in it she's interviewing me and my grandparents "for posterity" and she asks me where I'm from and I say "Alaska"  -I'd never been there (still haven't yet). I think that I'd seen some show about it or something or I was just a confused little kid (or both) Anyway, I'd like to see Alaska even if I'm not from there.
  • Guyana-Apparently it's like Eden there so I think it's worth a visit!
  • Kenya -my parents went there once and said it was an amazing experience.
  • India -maybe not the whole thing but New Delhi I'd like to see and of course visit a really good friend who lives there. 
  • Brazil-I'd like to see Sao Paulo 
  • Italy-I'd like to see the leaning tower of Pisa, Rome in general and Pompeii-providing the volcano doesn't erupt!

No comments:

Post a Comment