Monday, March 24, 2014

Some "Rules" I want to live by

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey

I believe there's a little bit of heaven in everything, I just have to find that bit (although finding that bit can take a while sometimes.) I've sung in T (metro) stations without caring what people think. I have also danced not caring who was watching me but then again, dancing by oneself isn't as fun as dancing with other people. Regardless of what I do/have done, I want to continue to love people no matter what. Even if you don't dance or sing, I hope that you find something good in your life every day and that you always love at least one person because love is one of the best things that exists on this earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment