Monday, March 3, 2014

Who I'd like to party with

After the Oscars, one of the things people seem to talk about is parties afterwards. Since I haven't been on the invite list (yet!) to any after party I thought I'd write about people I'd like to party with.

  • My family and friends top the list. I should host my own little after party for all of them someday. It's going to happen -just have to plan it all out so it rivals everyone else's!
  • The members of the Liberty Belle Chorus because they have so much energy and life and love which is why I'm so happy to join the group! 
  • The members of American University's Gospel Choir because they bring a lot of joy to life and every performance they do is like a party.
  • Pharrell Williams-As a very short open letter to him-I'd like to thank him because when I feel down his song "Happy" never fails to put a smile on my face. It makes all the difference in my life and I hope he keeps making really great songs that make people feel really good inside.
  • Ellen DeGeneres-I really like how she dances in all of her shows and is always fun and funny!
  • Russell Brand-I just think he has a lot of energy and his spontaneity is awesome!  
  • Harry Potter-Ok I realize he's not real which is fine-I'd just like to have a magic wand!
  • Bennedict Cumberbatch-He's intelligent, funny and does a great Alan Rickman impersonation!
  • Jim Parsons from the show "The Big Bang Theory" I'd just be so amused to have him at a party.
  • Allen Leech-He plays Tom Branson in the show Downton Abbey, he just seems so....eye candyish and nice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment