Thursday, April 10, 2014

10 reasons why this birthday was great!!

It's my birthday and although every birthday has been reasonably happy for me, this year was especially so. Here are some reasons why:
  • I spent the day surrounded by really great friends!
  • One of my friends came all the way from Chicago to visit me for 4 days!
  • I went to Salem, MA with a good friend and we saw a guy who was trying to take a picture by a statue and we stopped and helped him take it. When he found out it was my birthday he gave me this big hug and proclaimed that I couldn't be more than 21 years old. It was great! Especially the hug!
  • My friend and I went on a free walking tour of Salem and we learned all about its shipping history which was a lot of fun!
  • I got to ride on a train again which is somehow always fun for me.
  • My friend bought me a mug of hot chocolate with lot of whipped cream which was very excellent tasting!
  • My friends gave me a coin purse with "Free Hugs" on it (see below). It's also made out of recycled material. I love it soo much!
  • My parent sent me a picture they got framed that was taken when my family and I went on vacation, it was like a little piece of home!
  •  I had a lovely dinner at a really nice restaurant with some great friends. The food was delicious and the friends were a lot of fun to be with and much laughter was involved! It was fantastic!
  • I got a lot of lovely cards in the mail! I love mail!
I believe birthdays should always be happy so if it was your birthday today as well I hope it was really great and I wish you the very best! Happy Birthday! Feliz CumpleaƱos! Bon Anniversaire!


No comments:

Post a Comment