Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A visit to the pinkness of the Museum of Fine Arts

The Museum of Fine Arts in Boston has an exhibit of pinkness (e.g. pink dresses). The exhibit made me feel good because I like dressing up and looking pretty. It was fun to think of what it would look like wearing the dress. Yes, it's true I didn't get to try them on but I like the idea that someone wore them and I can imagine them feeling really good and stylish in them. There's something that makes me fee really happy when I get all dressed up like that. Anyway, if you'd like to go and see the exhibit it's on until May 26th. See pictures below. Somehow I think as long as you're comfortable and feel good about what you're wearing you'll look mahvelous dahling, simply mahvelous!







No comments:

Post a Comment