Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Earth Day!

It's Earth Day and I want to take this opportunity to celebrate our planet by paying tribute to the one poinsettia plant I've managed to keep alive for 2 whole years! It's an accomplishment for me because I'm not known to keep plants alive for such an extended period of time. So this plant is my official attempt to do something good for the earth. While I may kill loads of other trees when I have to print off stuff and I may leave the light on thus draining the planet of some of its energy, I have at the very least managed to preserve some (albeit very small) part of the globe. Although the planet no longer shows flowers it still looks fairly healthy which makes me happy! Maybe I'll get really adventurous and start keeping more planets and try and keep them alive for longer than 2 years just to break my own record So hears to the earth and a very HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment