Monday, April 28, 2014

Maggie finds a little bit of happiness in strawberries

I bought some strawberries the other day on impulse. (because sometimes impulse buying is the best, albeit in very limited and fairly inexpensive spurts!) Anyway, I don't get strawberries that often but there was a sale on and they're a purchase I'm really glad I made because they're sweet, juicy and just plain lovely. Even if it's only for a short period of time, the fact that I can come home and have a couple of strawberries is a rather nice feeling for me. It's yet another small thing that contributes to making my day just that much happier. I like finding happiness in small things because I believe they contribute to a greater sense of happiness. Just having that little boost of morale is enough to make me feel good inside. So I resolve to look for the happiness in small things because a little boost of morale is always worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment