Saturday, April 26, 2014

Music to feel better!

One of my good friends is feeling under the weather and it got me thinking about music and how it can help people feel better So if you're feeling not so great yourself here are some songs I hope will make you feel a bit better :)

  • A Spoonful of Sugar (helps the medicine go down) -The song just seems to fit (listen here).
  • Splish Splash: I don't know what it is, but sometimes when I'm sick taking a bath/shower makes me feel human again ( listen)
  • Happy-It never ceases to make me smile and happiness seems like a good a cure as any (click to listen).
  • You've got a friend in me-I've found having friends visit when I'm sick has helped me feel better (listen here).
  •  I Will Survive-People can survive so much which is why I have a lot of faith in humanity. On a personal level, this song somehow reaffirms my belief that I can get through things no matter what might happen  (listen here).

No comments:

Post a Comment