Friday, May 2, 2014

Best things about being home

To follow up on previous posts about being home now that I'm visiting my family for a bit it got me thinking about things I like best about home. Here are some reasons why I love going home

*I get to see my family and my dog- a border collie named Doogle.
*I get to help make and eat my dad's blueberry pancakes and my mom's cooking in general.
*I can go for walks with my family down the road by my house without a car coming for a good 10 minutes.
*I can sleep in the bed that I slept in while I was growing up.
*I can watch movies with my mum and sister and discuss them afterwards.

While I feel I can feel at home almost anywhere there's something special about going back to the home I grew up in. There really is no place like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment