Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Inspiring Speeches

I was just thinking how it's so cool that a good speech can inspire people to act or make people just feel good. Here are some clips of short speeches that have made me feel good. I hope  it has the same effect of inspiring you as well. (Yes these are all from movies just because I think movies are fun.)

I just like this speech because I think Despicable Me is a really funny movie, I'd love to have a Minion in real life and I think people should shoot for the moon but perhaps not steal it!


This speech is from the play (and later on movie) Henry V. I realize this speech is about war and getting people ready to fight someone but I still think the language is beautiful. In any case, it makes me feel like being brave. I also like how it urges people to band together and be a "band of brothers." I figure if people must struggle, it's better to struggle with a friend than all alone.

This is from the movie Crazy Stupid Love and I like it because like Steve Carell, I believe that you should never give up on love no matter what happens.







No comments:

Post a Comment