Friday, June 6, 2014

A lovely day for a picnic!

I haven't had a picnic in quite a while and so as a way of getting together with two of my friends who I hadn't seen in a while, we decided to have a picnic on Boston Common. It was lovely just to catch up with my friends while sitting and watching kids playing or people walking their dogs and just having a good time. Since I grew up on a farm I've always liked wide open spaces. Plus, where we were sitting we had an excellent view of Boston's Prudential Center and surrounding buildings. As much as I love my home I know that Boston will always have a place in my heart as well because it is such a beautiful city and I have really wonderful friends here. I hope everyone has some place special like that, at least a place they find beautiful and somewhere where they belong. Everyone deserves to have that I think.




No comments:

Post a Comment