Thursday, June 12, 2014

All the beauty in Anne Frank

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy." -Anne Frank

Anne Frank was born today in 1929. I like her and I suppose many do because she was so positive despite living in difficult circumstances. She shows me even now that happiness can be found anywhere. The fact that sometimes I have to really search for happiness somehow makes it seem that much better when I find something to feel good about. Like today, it was raining but then the sun came out and I actually did feel better. Something like that, that might seem so small on any other day, is literally a bright spot in my life. I like finding beauty in everyday things. Plus, there's always the hope for other things yet to come and all that keeps me going. With those things in mind I am indeed happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment