Sunday, June 22, 2014

Music to travel by

So I'm on a road trip with my family now and it got me thinking about music I like to listen to when I travel. If you are traveling as well, I think the following songs are fun to listen to . 
  • Ain't No Mountain High Enough-Marvin Gaye- I'm a big fan of rocking out and singing in the car, just because I can, and this song is great to rock out to. Plus it's about traveling to someone you love (or at least telling them you'll always be there for them.)
  • I Will Survive-I like rocking out to this song as well and sometimes on long car trips when I think the trip will never end, it's a fun way to say to myself that yes, I will indeed survive!
  • I want you back -I like listening to it when I'm going to visit a friend or family member because to me it's about going back to someone who loves you.  (I like listening to Colbie Callat's version best for some reason-although the Jackson 5 version is nice too.)
  • Leaving Hogwarts-I always liked Harry Potter and this song makes me think of him going on the train so I like it.
  • Home to me-Josh Kelly Just because everyone should have someone to come home to. Whether it's a pet or a person, it's always nice to have a welcoming party!

No comments:

Post a Comment