Friday, June 13, 2014

Musicals

I find that movie musicals have always made me feel happy, I just like watching people sing and dance. Sometimes when I'm feeling really happy I wish I could start bursting into song and people would just as randomly join in. (Granted, I have been known to sing in random places when I feel especially moved to do so.) Anyway, for your viewing pleasure, here are some songs from musicals I particularly like.


Hushabye Mountain-I like this song because even if they didn't sing to me, my parents always made a point of tucking my siblings and I into bed each night just so we all could fall asleep knowing that we were very much loved.

Make em' Laugh-It's always good to make people laugh.


Pure Imagination -life is so much better with a lot of imagination in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment