Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Must Haves

"Just living isn't enough, one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Andersen

I like this quote and since ti's all about things that make life worth living, it got me thinking about other things that I feel like I must have in my life. The list is as follows:
  •  My family and friends, my dog, and people in general-I don't know where I'd be without you as I care about all of you so very much.
  • God-I like believing that something is watching out for us, it makes me feel good inside.
  • Music (especially by Train, Bobby Darin, American Authors, Norah Jones, Stevie Wonder, Chopin, Beethoven, and of course the song "Happy" by Pharrell Williams!) 
  • A wind-up radio-if all else fails at least I can listen to it! 
  • Some good books to read (on tape or in print it doesn't matter, I just like reading!)
  • Dark chocolate-hey-it's good for you! It's got vitamin something-or-other in it!
  • Tea and/or hot chocolate-they're nice to wake up to in the mornings.
  • Dancing-it's just so....fun!
  •  At least one nice dress/outfit-just so I can have a sense of satisfaction (at least in my head) that people are wondering where I'm going, because I am  indeed going places!
  • This blog-because I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment