Friday, June 20, 2014

Things I like to do again and again

Things I do again  and again

There are things I like doing again and again
Like telling people I love them
Just so I'm very sure they'll never forget
Because love is something that shouldn't be forgotten

I like listening to songs over and over too
Especially happy ones that make me smile
Now those are songs I don't mind getting stuck in my head
There are some songs worth playing on repeat like that

I like rereading books I've read
Because with each read I find out interesting plot twists that missed before
I also like going back to places I've been sometimes
Because I see so much more in going back there than I once did

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about new experiences too
But there's also a part of me that loves history-everything has a past
And sometimes it's good to look back
Because however far I go, it's always lovely to come home again!

No comments:

Post a Comment