Thursday, June 19, 2014

Zany things I've wanted to do

Because I'm just in a plain silly mood (and I think it's healthy to be in such moods sometimes) I thought of some of the more zany things I've thought about doing just because they're fun/funny. Maybe some day I'll do some of these things just for the fun of it! The list of zany things I've actually thought about doing includes:
  • Riding in a bathtub down some stairs. (Ok I only wanted to do it because I saw a cartoon character do it and it looked fun-I don't really want to do it in reality as it probably would cause me more bodily harm than I'd care to experience!)
  • Getting a lifetime supply of trail mix. I don't want to gorge myself on it because that would spoil all the fun. I'd just like the satisfaction of knowing I could have it on hand whenever I wanted it! Plus it would be good for disaster situations as in a pinch I think I could live off the stuff depending on what's in the mix.
  • Figuring out how to strap enough helium balloons to a chair (with a safety belt of course) so that it flies a short distance.
  • Riding on a flying trapeze- I like the idea of being able to fly through the air-as long as there's a thick safety net underneath it! It looks fun-maybe I'll actually do this someday. 
  • Flying into space-I think seeing the earth from a distance is probably is really beautiful. Plus I'd like to be able to float, now that would be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment