Saturday, July 19, 2014

A text from my Mum

I got a text from my Mum yesterday asking if I was all right and that she missed me and wondered why I hadn't called when I was on the metro. (For whatever reason I end up calling my Mum typically on a train on my way home from work each day -I don't know why I talk to my parents specifically when I'm on the train but it's somehow become a habit.) Anyway, I rather like getting text messages or voice mail messages from my family. I can save them and although I always know my family loves me and I love them, it's nice to be able to have them on hand to listen to when I feel the need. I'm really glad someone invented text/voice mail messaging systems. To me each message from a friend or family member is like a gift. They are also yet another way I can send my love to people and feel all tech savvy while I'm at it!



No comments:

Post a Comment