Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Does love need a reason?

"Do you have to have a reason for loving?" -Bridget Bardot

I think this is an interesting question. I do know that I love people and I find it interesting that when I think about that, I think about it in terms of  I love people because of something e.g. a reason. I suppose in that sense to me the "reason" I love people is because people are themselves and I like to think that everyone deserves to be loved. I do find that there are many reasons why I love people and I felt like writing down a few of the things I love most about people. Mainly, I love:
  • That everyone has the ability to love and be loved.
  • That people go out of their way to help someone else.
  • That people making saving lives as some of their career goals.
  • That people share love with each other and in doing so, they make love spread farther.
  • That (at least I think) every language people speak has at least one word for "love."
 Even if love doesn't really need a reason, I still find many reasons to love people and I want to continue to do that. So, as always, I send my love to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment