Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I'm happy and I don't doubt it!

"When unhappy one doubts everything; when happy, one doubts nothing." -Joseph Roux

I know that when I feel happy the good things I want to do or goals I want to attain, that may once have seemed out of my reach, do seem more possible than before. I find the happier I feel the more I believe in myself and I can see more clearly that I can accomplish a lot and be proud of the things I've done that are good. There are so many things in life that aren't certain so to me, finding the one thing that can be certain-happiness, is refreshing. I really believe happiness is a certainty because it can be found virtually anywhere. It may diminish but it doesn't really go away. If I can find one happy thing about each day (whether it's that I have a good meal in my stomach, the sun is shining, I saw a flower growing, I have people that care about me, etc), then I know things really aren't so bad. Even when things have been difficult in my life, somehow I've always found happiness again and I've felt better in finding that happiness. As long as there is happiness to be found I can't doubt that things will ultimately be all right in the end.That's the beauty of life! To boost your mood (and because I can't resist the urge!) listen to the song below. My wish for you is that your life always has at least one happy thing in it!






No comments:

Post a Comment