Thursday, July 31, 2014

In Honor of J.K. Rowling's birthday

Since it's J.K. Rowling's birthday and because she created a magical world through her Harry Potter, just for fun I thought I'd write a list of the things I'd do if I could magically become a character in a Harry Potter book.

*Be a witch and get a wand so I could do all sorts of things like do the make dinner, do dishes and get my clothes cleaned all in the space of 30 seconds.
*Learn how to ride a broom that actually flies- it just seems wicked fun!
*Go to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes- it seems like a most excellent store.
*Visit Honeyduke's sweet shop- I want to try a sugar quill.
*Go to see the Quidditch World Cup.
*Meet Hagrid- I can't help but love him!
*Get an owl and send funny messages to people with it!
*Take a Defense Against The Dark Arts class at Hogwarts- it's always good to be able to defend oneself!
*Fight off a Boggart- just so I can laugh in the face of fear.
*Go to a Hogwarts feast- they seem really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment