Thursday, July 24, 2014

A sweet little drummer boy....

I always liked seeing kids play musical instruments. My parents got me to take piano lessons, alas I didn't take to it but I took up singing instead. (I'm considering going back to learning piano too-just have to set my mind to it!) Anyway, I saw this adorable video today of a 3-year-old playing drums with an orchestra. I liked how the kid just looked so happy playing the drums and he clearly didn't want to stop for anything! I hope every kid has some sort of music in their life, whether it's playing an instrument or singing. I could go on and on about the virtues of kids learning music but it's all been said before. So I'll just say that to me, music makes life happier and more beautiful and I think every kid deserves to have happiness and beauty in their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment