Sunday, July 13, 2014

Life Rocks!

Do you ever just want to rock out (e.g. pull down your window shades and dance with abandon because no one is watching?) Ok maybe it's just me me but I've found that I'm surprisingly fond of rock music (or at least some of them). I see it as a celebration of how life rocks! Here are some songs I just like to plain rock out to!

  • In love With a Girl -The White Stripes (listen here). I just can't help dancing when I hear it.
  • Are You Gonna Be My Girl?-Jet-(listen here) I like the beat plus I wouldn't mind being his girl.
  • Stairway to Heaven- Led Zepplin (listen here) Ok-so this isn't such a "jump up and down" song but it's nostalgic for me because it was the music playing first "slow dance" and listening to it makes me happy because I remember how dancing to it made me feel good inside.
  • Dream On -Aerosmith (listen here) It inspires me. Plus, dreams are good things to have.
  • Stay With Me-The Faces (listen here). Just because it's fun to dance to.
So now you know one more thing about me-I like to rock out with the best of them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment