Sunday, July 20, 2014

My life is better because of everyone in it

I was just thinking about the song You Raise Me Up as I saw a really inspiring video with this man singing it on the UK's X Factor TV show a few years ago.  It made me think of how I'd like to help people feel uplifted and to believe in themselves and their abilities. It also made me think of how my life is better because of all the people that have touched my life in some way. I found that I learned something from each person-even if I may not have recognized it at the time. Each experience has contributed to my desire to be a better person and to help improve people's lives just as my life has been made better by so many people. It's one way I can thank these people, even if I don't think I can ever thank them all enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment