Monday, August 25, 2014

A balanced diet

Just one fun quote for today: "Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie."- Jim Davis
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes_of_the_day.html#Zsz2G61AV8QPBxGX.99)

I've been inspired by the quote above to list off all the things I think would be fun food groups. Never mind the fact that they may not be the healthiest, but they are fun anyway.
  • Chocolate-hey, it's healthy right- it's got some vitamin or other, and milk is good for you. 
  • Trail mix-it's got vitamins too (I'm quite fond of vitamins as you can tell) plus chocolate so the same benefits apply as mentioned above.
  • Egg rolls-they've got vegetables in them, plus they come in different varieties and they're nice for sharing!
  • Tea-I suppose drinks aren't really considered food but a cup of tea can solve everything I believe.
  • Pancakes-especially the pancakes my dad makes. I've been spoiled because now whenever I eat pancakes they never taste as good as the pancakes my dad makes. I guess  it's because I love making pancakes with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment