Friday, August 15, 2014

An interesting fortune cookie

Today my mum took my sister and I out for Chinese food which of course was followed up with fortune cookies at the end of the meal. I usually find the messages in fortune cookies kind of cryptic and maybe they're supposed to be as I guess their goal is to relate to everyone (or maybe no one at all-just to confuse us all.) Anyway, today I finally got a fortune cookie that I really didn't understand-it said, and I quote: "Q: What is contain it everything? A: Wisdom." I figure either this message is either trying to convey something deep and meaningful or someone was forced into making fortune cookies and finally just got fed up and started writing random things just for the heck of it. Maybe wisdom is contained somewhere in everything. I don't know but even if I didn't understand this fortune  cookie's message I still think fortune cookies are fun anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment