Saturday, August 9, 2014

Things that movies have taught me to be grateful for

 This evening just to get myself into a sillier mood so I can laugh and be happy, and just for fun I started counting my blessings based on disaster situations I've seen in movies. So if in future I feel like all else is failing, at least I can just be glad that:
  • I'm not in any danger of being eaten by zombies- being eaten doesn't sound nice.
  • I will never have to participate in the hunger games that require people to kill each other.
  • I'm not on a sinking ship-even being with Leo DiCaprio would not  make me feel better about being on a sinking ship.
  • I'll never get bitten by vampires-the idea never appealed to me
  • I'll never be attacked by a dinosaur/overly large and angry monster 
Even though perhaps acting in action/fantasy movies might be fun (I've always wanted to ride across the moon with E.T. for instance) I'm still glad the stories movies present are largely not reality and I can let movies characters handle situations and be glad it's not me dealing with them instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment