Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Fun world records

The Guinness Book of World Records was first published today in 1955. It got me thinking of fun world records I think would be fun to break. Here are a few:
  • Most questions asked in a Drive Thru visit-I can just imagine it: "would you like your burger well done? Do you want catsup  with your fries? Would you like a milkshake with your burger. would you like lettuce and tomato? ...I could go on....
  • Oldest gymnast: (Title currently held by 86 -year-old Johanna Quaas who still competes today.) Never mind the fact that I've never done gymnastics, if I have enough energy to do so at 87 I'll count myself lucky!
  • Longest time spent instant messaging: (4 days)- I think after 5 days I'd just as soon go out and talk to a human being -I like seeing people in person.
  • Card stacking-On June 18 2013 Bryan Berg created a model of the Eiffel Tower out of 75,000 cards.
  • Most carved pumpkins - over 1000 pumpkins were carved and put on display in Highwood Illinois in 2013. 
Maybe I'll break a record one day-I'm working towards giving the most hugs in a single day-I think I'd be pretty good at it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment