Sunday, August 17, 2014

Greatest Healing power

"The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love." -Hubert Humphrey

The healing powers that friends have

I've found that whenever I'm feeling under the weather
I always feel better when my friends are around
Their encouragement is healing power enough
To help me recover even when the going gets really tough
As long as I have my family and friends even sickness can't really get me down

And when I do get better
It's a relief to come home to people who care for me
In every sense of the word care.
I feel healthier when they're around
No matter how sick doctors might think I am

I've been lucky in that I have been in good health
For much of my life
But I feel luckier still that  if ever I felt slightly less healthy
There was always someone to at least make my spirit well again

I hope everyone has friends to make them feel well again like that
Because friends and family can really be the best medicine
There ever has been
They're better than any pill, tonic or chiropractor
Because to me, love and friendship is all that really matters

No comments:

Post a Comment