Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Happy International Left Handers Day!!

Today is a day designated  to celebrate left handed people. I happen to be left handed myself so I feel like celebrating! I am always amazed when I find random stuff that cater to the needs of left handed people. I have owned a few left handed notebooks and have sat at a left handed desk at school once. I also more recently made an extraordinary discovery of a left handed birthday card for my equally left handed Dad. Although these are only a handful (pun intended!) I still think left handedness should be celebrated! Maybe I'll invent something else that's left-handed people friendly-I just have to figure out what that is. Anyway, hooray for being left handed!!


PS- Ok so the dumping ice bucket over my head didn't happen today but I still plan to do it -if all else fails I'll donate to ALS research.  

No comments:

Post a Comment