Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Ice Bucket Challenge!

Today I heard about this most excellent challenge: the ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE!! Basically, it just involves challenging people to dump a bucket of Ice over their heads to raise money for Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) research. (ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease is a degenerative disorder-to read more about it click here.) If someone challenges you to be part of the Ice Bucket Challenge (or you challenge yourself) then you have 24 hours to dump ice on your head or make a donation to an ALS fund (http://www.alsa.org/). Tomorrow I'm going to challenge myself to do it. (I wanted to do it today but I need to get someone to film me so I have proof I did it! The proof will be in tomorrow's posting on this blog!) If you're reading this, consider yourself challenged! I want ALS to just dang well go away and if throwing ice over myself will help, then I'll do that! Hope you will too!!

To read about the woman that started the challenge click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment