Saturday, August 30, 2014

Things that make me feel good inside

When I think of the things that make me feel good inside
I think of hot chocolate and family and friends around me
I think of seeing people happy with lots of joy in their faces
I think of how good it feels to love people and to be able to be loved back
I think of all these things and my life doesn't seem out of whack

Seeing people laugh and to watch kids play
Being part of a group of people having fun
Reading a book that's thought provoking
Listening to nice things that people say
All of this helps me to feel good in some way

To me there are so many things to feel good about
So many things that I see every day that make my spirit feel lighter
Whether those things happen because of the people I'm with or the actions I take
To be able help people feel good and happy and warm in side
Never ceases to help me feel good inside too


No comments:

Post a Comment