Friday, September 26, 2014

A love note for everyone

Apparently it's Love Note Day- I don't know who comes up with these holidays but I do know that love notes make people feel happy and in that spirit, I've written such a note below in the hope that it might help people to feel loved- just because to feel loved is the nicest feeling to me!

Dear Friends,

If I could wish for anything and I knew that that wish would come true, I'd wish that you would always feel loved because   I  really care about you, I believe there are many ways of loving people and the love I have for you is my motivation to write something for you each day.  I write in the hope that my words might make your day brighter and your smile bigger. I write in the hope that something in my words might help you feel good inside. Most of all I hope that you will always find at least one thing to feel happy about. I just know that one of the happiest times of the day for me is when I'm writing to you. In that sense you are a ray of sunshine in my life and I'm grateful to you for that. So wherever you are I send my love to you.

I wish you peace and much happiness now and always.

Lots of love,

Maggie 

No comments:

Post a Comment