Friday, September 5, 2014

A lovely evening out!

I think that at least one day a week everyone should have a nice night out. Even if it's just going for a walk or going to a friend's house, I find that doing something nice like that once a week is really helpful as it's refreshing and makes life more exciting! Tonight I went out with a good friend and had a lovely dinner at a Thai restaurant close to where I live. It was so nice to laugh and talk with her and just catch up on what she's been up to. It always feels good to enjoy someone else's company. Although I do sometimes like having time to myself, I find I'm happier when I'm with other people. Laughing and talking with them makes life more worthwhile! So here's to lovely evenings out, good friends, and of course Thai food!

No comments:

Post a Comment