Friday, September 12, 2014

Live each day

"I  just try to live every day as if I've deliberately come back to this one day, to enjoy it, as if it was the full final day of my extraordinary, ordinary life."-Tim from the movie " Tim from the movie About Time

I like this quote. It's from a movie about a man who has the power to go back in time and relive moments again. Eventually he comes to the realization that as the quote suggests, it's better to live in the present and enjoy every minute of it. I like the idea of life being extraordinary just because it is. I believe each day is extraordinary because each day presents an opportunity to find something nice to be happy about. It's finding that thing to be happy about that makes life more fun for me at least. Plus, usually it's something different each day that makes me feel happy. I figure as long as I can find the things that make me happiest during the course of each day, then I'm doing pretty well. This is why I believe that life can really be ordinarily extraordinary!

No comments:

Post a Comment