Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My friend Dennis

I just got back from a lovely birthday party for my friend Dennis. There was much eating of food and cake and talk and laughter and it was everything a party should be. As Dennis is someone I admire and care about, I thought I'd dedicate this post to him. Dennis is the type of guy that never lets anything get him down. He always has a smile and a bit of encouragement to give people. He's busy and fun and he really is a pleasure to work with. He makes me want to be a better person and I'm grateful for that because he pushes me to continue to grow and to improve in my work and my life.  I know that I always feel at ease when I'm working with him and there's never a dull moment with him.  In many ways I feel honored to be his friend and to have the opportunity to work with him. I want to wish him the happiest of birthdays as he has made me (and I suspect many others) feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment